It's kind of a big deal.
Your headshot is valuable to you and it is to me too. That is why I am here to merge my talent with your vision.
Headshots are often the first impression your clients and potential employers will have of you. Your headshot is used as the virtual face that you show the world.
There is no halfa**ing it here. None. I have devoted years into my skill and have invested in my photography education. I have shot with corporate clients including Walmart and Dr. Pepper and am also a multi published photographer.
Let's collaborate and make your first impression count!
WHAT IS IN A SESSION?
At every session I shoot my #1 goal is to make the process as stress free as possible.
Pre session I will:
1. Work with the associate planning the session to create an email for distributing to associates to help them plan for their headshot. This includes outfit and style tips, what to expect at the session, and my contact information so they can reach out with any questions.
2. Help the planning associate troubleshoot any concerns about the session.
At your session I will:
1. Make sure each associate feels prepared for a great headshot by adjusting any hair, makeup, or wardrobe needing to be tweaked.
2. Capture each associate in the most flattering way and allow them to see their image in real time for their approval.
I plan a minimum of 10 minutes per associate so no one feels rushed and so that I am capable of offering the best service to each associate.
WHY AN IMAGE COST?
Per associate image cost includes:
1. Import and post processing of each image.
2. Fully enhancing (skin, hair, teeth, the extra weight you asked me to take off, etc.) on each image and replacing/modifying backgrounds for consistency.
3. Gallery upload, delivery, and website space for your gallery.
Per Image Fee
Is your group larger than 50? Please contact me for a price structure.
$250/2hr on location
+ $75/hr in studio
WHY A SESSION FEE
A session fee covers:
1. My time planning and preparing you for your session. There is a lot that happens before I ever step on set.
2. My travel to and from your session. Oh hey, gas prices!
3. My time, talent, and equipment on location at your session.
We won't include all the software, insurance, and tax chats. Just know those things are there too.